Is there anyone to explain to me the recent MRI result I got few days ago-actually there are some white spots on head all over MRI? I got terrified but my neurologist said it's nothing to worry that much about. To me it doesn’t sound like these white spots on head all over MRI are not to worry about. At least I had MRI for strong nausea and vomiting accompanied by the very strong headache on the right side of my head. And now this white spots on head all over MRI. Do you think it is normal?

What strange result is that-having white spots on head all over MRI is not a pleasant situation to face with. Anyway I remember one my colleague having the same MRI result few years ago and it turned out he was arsenic poisoned, I don't know what he was doing he was camping or something but he got somehow take this toxic into organism. I remember his doc was assuming on bunch of other reasons that could have caused these white spots oh head all over his MRI-they were even talking about possible Lymes disease until finally urine lab test showed arsenic presence in his organism. I don't how he was treated but he is now pretty much ok, doing good and looking fine but it needed a while for him to regain this normal condition. So I would advice you to change the neurologist just in case this one is wrong for nor to me it sounds like these white spots on head on MRI are noting serious. If I were in your place I would surely recheck it.