Dear Doctor,

I am 32 years old and married since last 2 years, facing some problem in my vaginal discharge. In the month of Sep/Oct 2011, my vagina started white thick discharge with very bad odor. Sometimes the liquid discharge was so much that it used to make my pantis wet. It was creating a lot of inconvenience to me as i had to change my panties 2 to 3 times a day because of the bad odor and wetness. However I got my general health check up done in November 2011 and the report shows normal with the blood test. I also met a gynecology to take a opinion on the white discharge, however she asked me a keep a tablet in my vagina in the night continuously for few days. But after consulting a doctor and without using the tablet my problem got cured.

Now we are planning for a baby since March 2012, so we tried to have sex at least 2 to 3 days a week. But whenever we have sex, the next day morning my vagina starts discharging lot of white liquid, sometimes with bad smell like periods, which wets my panty. 

Can you please advise if I am facing any health issues and will I be able to conceive the baby. Also as to how to stop the white discharge. 

Please help.

you are infected with a disease, explain this to your doctor before it get worst.