So I've been having white discharge it varied the texture and looks from day to day . I recently had sex and we used a condom but it slipped I took next choice 2 step 2 days after and Ella one emergency contraception and since then I've been having this discharge its not like I haven't seen it before . I normally do. But I've heard its an early sign of pregnancy . After taking those pills I started birth control pills . Can this discharge be an early sign of pregnancy?

Hello worriedgirl,

to put it simply - there really are no chances you're pregnant since you took enough morning after pills and in the right time that even if you accidentally conceived, the hormones from these pills would be enough for the pregnancy to end. And not to mention that soon after this you started regular birth control pills.

Your discharge is different now because all the hormones you've taken from first morning after pills, and then from birth control pills. It's not related to pregnancy, but to pills you've taken,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thank you so much you put my mind at ease:)

I have been getting discharge for a while then one day it just stops ..can you please help me ..I'm not seeing my period as yet?

Your discharge is different cause of the hormones in the pills

I am still 12 and my vaginal discharge has stopped. I have not done anything with anybody and i am very scared it might be an infection

I know right i just stopped getting my discharge today

mine just stopped too

Okay. I'm 17 and its almost 1 month since I'm not having white discharge after sex I'm a bit scared and Its almost time for my periods. And speaking about sex the 1st time we didn't use a condom so my boyfriend just put it in me and took his penis out within seconds. The 2nd time we used a condom. And im still scared whether I'm pregnant.

I noticed you replied to her comment and without making an account here I'd like to ask a question. I am very worried but then again deep down I am not. I had unprotected sex but I saw that nothing went inside of me, but I took the plan B pill 12 hours later, ( had sex May 15 8pm. Took the pill May 16th 9am) I have been getting cramps, egg white discharge & now it is white. Boobs are tender & hurt when you touch it, basically everything like a nomal period. I just wanted to know if I am in the clear. My period usually comes every 4th of every month.

So it means that it is not sign of pregnancy right

have abortion 11 wks ago. period was on 22 jan and had sex on 9 feb. bf condom slipped twice. he reused it as he said he did not cum yet. when he was about to cum he pull out but condom slipped the second time. i saw him cum on my tummy. Today i took pregnancy test but it was negative. change of me getting pregnant

I have the same problem! I had been getting discharge but then it stopped and I haven’t gotten it for a year and a half or so and I don’t have my period. Both my triplet sisters do so I don’t know what’s wrong with me...

Mine stopped too is it bad? I"m very worried