I recently saw my doctor and tested neg. for pregnancy (about 10 days ago) My breast was not tender when I saw her. I was having some liquidy discharge with fishy odor (YUCK) but she said it is sometimes normal bec. of my ph balance etc.... After a week, had intercourse with my husband and I started bleeding heavily. The next 4 or 5 days, there is this horrendous fishy smell and lightly bleeding and tender breast. Now it's been 6 day, still have fishy odor but yesterday, on top of the fishy odor, I started having white, smooth discharge, and started feeling nauseous. I did the frist response yesterday and came out negative. What could this be? I am 37 and stressing out:-(

The symptoms you are having sounds a lot like Gonnorhea also referred to as "the clap". If you want to look it up, a good source is wikipedia.com

This is an STD but it is curable with two tablets that you take just the once. Go back to your dr and ask to have a test specifically for this and PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Both have similar symptoms. PID's cure, is 3-4 weeks on 3 different antibitotics. Both left untreated will result in difficulties conceiving and a hell of a lot of pain.

All the best xoxox

Hello Vivara, I am what you call hypochondriac:-) so I did have myself tested for any STD right away when I had my yearly check up and thank god, no STD or else my husband will have some explaining to do. I am also HIV negative!!!! However, since I just want to be ceratin, I went ahead and scheduled myself to meet with my doctor again next week. I do remember these symptoms I am having are the same as having ovarian cyst which I had last year. Thank you for your input:-)

Hello Vivara, just an update. I took 4 pregnancy test yesterday (just for the heck of it) and all came out positive within 2 seconds:-) I was told by a close friend that she had the exact same symptoms and didnt realized that she was pregnant. I think due to fact that I'm over 35, pregnancy symptoms may be different????:-) I am glad I made an appt. for this coming Tuesday to see my doctor. It was such a great surprise to find out that my husband and I are pregnant:-)

OMG :-D I am so happy for you. So glad to hear that it wasnt anything uncool. Wishing you and your husband prosperity and long life with this wonderful gift. God bless xoxox

Hi, you have symptoms of bacterial vaginosis. It happens sometimes when sperm or other factors effect the good bacteria/ bad bacteria balance (pH balance) in your vagina. All you need is a course of anti biotics to make it go away :) xof