I'm prg 15 weeks @ 5dys..my period strt on 28 june end on june29..on july 4,5,6 I slep my boyfrnd on july 8 with my ex who is my bby father??

Hi Hlogi,

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.

You had sex on days 6, 7, & 8 with your boyfriend.  On day 10 you slept with your ex.

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.  Either guy can be the father.

Good luck.

With my boyfrnd we had sex on 4,5,6 with ex on 8 @ wen I rember he ddnt come inside me wen he finish I ws try ...so der is still hope dat my boyfrnd is de father?plzzz help me plzzzz I'm dayin inside

There is hope, yes, but you will need the paternity test. The dates are just too close together. A lot depends upon when you ovulate but we can't know that after the fact - nobody can. There is no test accurate to the day and you don't get pregnant immediately. It takes several days.

You can take a test now. Look up "non-invasive paternity test." It just uses some of your blood and a sample from your partners.

Good luck.

Tnx coz ther is stil hope @ I dnt wnt my ex 2 b de daddy..eix I'm strssd @ scrd to do DNA test coz my boyfrnd he is hapy never cein him lik dat...I wil ask 4 givness 2 god

I urge you to do the DNA test, even if you don't get the results you want.

There are many occasions nowadays where genetic testing needs to be done. What if years from now your child needs a genetic match for an organ or something. Then through testing they find out their parents are not who they think they are? Can you imagine the pain that the child would feel?

The correct father also has a right to know he has a child.

Ohk tnx for u tim soo we're @ wen can I do the test..@ how much it will cost..I'm not workin styin in limpopo.

With the new tests you can do it now. You only need to be about 9 weeks pregnant. Costs vary.

Look it up online, non-invasive DNA test, to find a location and the costs.