I'm 3wks pregnant I had a one night stand 3days after my period thn had sex with my boyfriend to day after who could I be pregnant by first day of my last period was june 8-11 my due date is march 16 help please

Hi Stacy,

When did your last period start?  When did you have sex?

Assuming a 5 day period, you would have had sex on day 8 (one night stand) and then day 10 (bf).  Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.

Sperm CAN survive about 5 days however.  So, depending upon exactly when you ovulate there is a chance of it being either guy.

A DNA test will be required to identify paternity.

Good luck.

My ovalating dates wher the 19-24 I was told I concieved the 23 if thts right I'm thinkin it may b my bf but I really dnt kno

You very well may have conceived on the 23rd but we'll never know. Conception is not instantaneous, it can take several days.

You will need a DNA test. The dates you had sex were too close together. There is no other way to determine the paternity as either man can be the father.

Idk cuz it was 9 days after the one night tht I conceived since the ons I had sex only wit my bf the 16th nd 18th but a dna test will b givin because its to stressful