I am in the same boat I had sex with my ex on may28 then with new guy on june 1 then my best friend on june 6 then on fathers day I took a test it was positive and im not really sure when my last period was but they say I am 25 weeks 5 days im not sure who the father would be please help

Hi Paris,

Your doctors estimate a LMP of May 19 based on the 25 week 5 days.

You had sex on May 28, day 9.  June 1, day 13.  June 6, day 18.

You tested on June 15.  It usually takes about two weeks before the tests can detect a pregnancy.

Normally you would ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg is viable for about 48 hours.  Any of them could be the father but more likely it is one of the first two.

You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.  You can test now using a non-invasive test.  They can determine the babies DNA from your blood.

Good luck.

Thanks so much it is such a long pregnancy not knowing but I will just have to wait and see I guess thanks