I am 23 weeks pregnant and wondering who the father could be! Never in my life did I think I would ever be in this situation! My last period was 7/23-7/26 I had sex on the 25, 26,28,1&2 with my fist love on the night of 5th I had sex with another man and he pulled out I took plan be on Monday sadly I found out I was pregnant and I am so scared of what could happen! Help me please!!!! 

Hi Guest,

Your period started on 7/23.  You'd likely ovulate between 8/3 and 8/8, days 11-16 of your cycle. 

The egg is viable for up to about 48 hours after ovulation.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.

The possible range of when you had sex that led to conception is from about 7/29 to 8/10. 

Taking Plan B on the Monday August 8, Plan B would NOT be very reliable.  The longer you wait to take it, almost 72 hours, the less effective it is. 

The pull out method is not a reliable form of birth control.  Either male could be the father.

Sorry.  You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.  It can be done now.  Look up "non-invasive DNA testing."

Good luck.