okay well im 36 weeks pregnant and based on my lmp(last menstrial period) was april26 2013 and well i had broken up with my bf and well lets just say i was messing around with my ex so the day i messed around with my ex was on may 3rd and then i was with my current boyfriend from may 8 through may 12 and the doc said i conceived on may 10 so i need help in finding who my babys dadddy is

Hi Gomezgirl,

Your lmp started on April 26?

If so, you had sex on day 7 with your ex.  You then had sex on days 12-16 with your current boyfriend.

Your doctor can not tell exactly when you conceived, no one can after the fact. 

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive for about 5 days.  So, it really could be EITHER of them.

Sorry.  You'll need a DNA test to confirm paternity.  There is no other way to be sure.

yes my lmp started in april 26, and no i diint have sex with my ex on day 7 i had sex with him on may third and i was with my current boyfriend from may 8 through may 12 and i ovulate every 14th of my cycle and i was most fertile on may 10, ugh idk im scared

im sorry and i will be berly 36 weeks on friday sorry for not being clear

Gomez, the dates are based on your lmp. Why? Because most women know exactly when that was. 36 weeks is correct for your period starting on April 26.

You DID have sex on day 7 of your cycle. May 3rd is day 7. Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. It is unlikely to be exactly on day 14 and you can't tell after the fact - no one can. Sperm can survive about 5 days. So having sex on the 7th with your ex it is possible that he is the father.

May 8 was day 12 and May 12 was day 16 of your cycle. So your current BF could be the father as well.

You will need a DNA test to be sure of the paternity. There is NO other way.

oh okay ill look into that, thanks thoe:)