I conceved on july 16 @ my due. Date is around thurday april 09 2015 am 14 week @ 4 days prg..my last periot date was on 2 july..on 4,5,6 I sleep with my hubby@ after two days I sleep with my ex on 9 same mnth so I'm cofused who mind be de father of my baby

Hi Olly,

Your last period started on 2 July?  How long is your cycle?

No one, not even your doctor, can tell you when you conceived.  It is not immediate and it varies in all women.

You normally will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle (assuming 28 days). 

You had sex with your husband on days 2,3 and 4 and had sex with your ex on day 7.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days at most. 

Did you have sex any other time during the month and with whom?

From what you post, it is VERY UNLIKELY that your husband is the father, it was just too early in your cycle.  There is a GOOD CHANCE your ex is the father as the timing works.

You will need a DNA test to confirm paternity.  It can be done, non-invasively, as early as 9 weeks gestation.

Good luck.

No I sleep with my hubby on 4,5,6 @ after 2 day with my ex.stil it wil b my ex baby?

You'll need a DNA test to confirm but it does appear your ex is the father.