Hey I need help well I've had my period on the 18 or 17 of June lasted approx 7 days had unprotected sex with guy number 1 on the 1 of July but he did pull after on the 4 I had sex with guy number 2 he also pulled out an is about 30 years older than I am now I've been experiencing upset feeling for food since about the 29 of July after I've only had sex with my bf which is guy number one and he always cum inside of me except dat day now I've found out that I am pregnant on the 13 of August an not sure who the dad might be I am very stressed an I need your help tnx

Hi Guest,

Assuming your period started the 17th of June then you had sex with Guy 1 on day 15 of your cycle.  You had sex with Guy 2 on day 18 of your cycle.

You'd normally ovulate between about days 11-16 of your cycle.  The egg can last up to about 48 hours.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

Either guy could be the father.  It doesn't matter if they pulled out or not.  The pull out method is not reliable.

Are those the only times that you had sex after your last period started?

You'll need a DNA test.  The dates are just too close together.

Good luck.

No I've had sex with guy number one three days straight before the month ended an he ejaculated inside of me is there anyway guy number 1 is the father I hope

You had sex with Guy 1 before day 13 of your cycle. He very well could be the father yes. But, while not likely it is still possible it could be guy 2.

You'll need that DNA test to be positive of the paternity.

No doc you asked after my last period. Isn't it? Sorry but I just want to get it right an if it is yes I had unprotected sex dat same month after the 1st and 4th with guy number one am he did ejaculate inside of me plz reply

Either guy can be the father. TIming wise it would be more likely to be Guy 1. There is a chance it could be Guy 2.

You need a DNA test. You had sex with two guys too close together to calculate otherwise.

Sorry.