I need help ! I did something completely horrible and I am now 38 weeks pregnant and don't know who the father is. I had gotten my period on March 9 and ended on 13 , I had sex with my ex on the 21 and he didn't exactly pullout. And then on the 27 & 28 with a friend that used a pullout method and I completely regret it :/.. Due date was dec 14 and now either dec 20 or 21 but baby is measuring a week smaller . Please help on who the father would be!

Hi Guest,

You had sex with your ex on day 12 of your cycle.  You had sex with friend on days 18 and 19.

Normally you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days, your egg only about 48 hours. 

Odds are that your ex is the father but there is always ja chance it is the friend.

A DNA test will be needed to confirm paternity.  There is no other reliable means.

The due dates mean nothing as far as determining paternity.

Hope it helps, good luck.