I had sex with 3 guys one on the 11 one on the 14 and one on the 17th of April I got pregnant and my due date is jan 7 2016 I know this is bad but I need help to narrow it down .. The calendar says I got pregnant on the 17 does that mean he is the dad or one of the others?? Please help

Hi Jess,

From your due date I calculate your last period started around April 2.

In that case you'd likely ovulate between April 13 and 18. 

Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  The egg for 48 hours.  Conception is NOT immediate.  It takes several days.

It could be any of the three men.  You'll need a DNA test to determine paternity.

Good luck.  Hope it helps.

I have my last period on March 27 I write every period in the calendar does that change things?

Yes it does, a little.

You'd likely have ovulated between April 7 and 12.

Based on those dates, The guy you had sex with on the 11th is the MOST likely father. The one on the 14th is still a possibility. The guy on the 17th was likely too late.

You'll still need a DNA test. It's not possible to determine paternity just by dates.

Thank u for your help I will most deffentily do a DNA test there's no way around that ... I was thinking that the 11 or 14 is the father

The man on the 11 did tell me he tried for 5 years to have kids with his ex they broke up and she moved on and she got pregnant a year later... He told me he does not think he can have kids..... Does that sound like BS?

Not necessarily.

Sometimes there is a compatibility problem that prevents pregnancy. However, the only way to know if he can father a child is for him to have a fertility test done. Failing that, assume he's fertile.