i am 21 years old and i have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years and it would mean the world to me to be a mom and my fiance really wants a baby i have never had depo or any stuff like that not even as much as the pill and i have sex every night and still nothing it kinda upsets me that i cant get pregnant i know few girls that got pregnant without even trying and gave up their kids and i always wonder to myself why was it so easy for them to get pregnant and be a bad mum and i cant get pregnant and would be a good mum... please some1 give me a answer

Hi Leanne,

See a fertility specialist.

You can expect a complete physical, including bloodwork, and an internal exam.  Your partner, yes he needs to go too, will also have a physical exam and a sperm count will be performed.

Don't get angry with yourself.  

Good luck, hope it helps.

The best results is to not have sex everyday but to wait tell your ovulating so the sperm count is higher. Have sex couple days before and affter you ovulate.