My fiancè and i have been trying to get pregnant for over a year we got together august 27th of last year i was on the pill for 6 monyhs(yaz) stopped takin it oct-sept last year and we still cant concive! We live on our own we work we can support a baby its what we want and im done with school please dont be telln me i shoulsnt get pregnant that im to young its what we want so please just give.me advice other girls who.are having this prob comment please we could help one annother! Thank you all! Id like to know what i should get. do etc and were to go to get it! Thanks in advance!

Hi Wild,

Sometimes it can take a while, years, to get pregnant after coming off of Depo.  Usually that is with someone that has been taking it for a very long time however.

You could consider seeing a fertility specialist - BOTH of you.  You can expect a full physical and internal exam, including blood work.  Your partner can expect a sperm count.  It may not be you.

Hope it helps.

Could i do that at 17

You might have a problem with your age as you are a minor. If your parents approve then there should be no issues.

Okay sure i can get my mom to approve are there any pils to boost firtlity?

Yes, if you need them there are pills BUT - they need to do blood work to test your hormone levels.

It CAN take up to a year normally for a couple to get pregnant.

Remember, it can be your partner too. Don't just think that it may be you alone.

Hope it helps.