me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for about 2 months and he's left all of his sperm in me but it keeps comin out after were finished. Ive had my periods on time and i took 4 pregnancy test and they all showed negative, i get no symptoms...is there something wrong? could i still be pregnant? im not on any birth control so is there any reason his sperm keeps comin out?

Do you and and he both want you to get pregnant? I'm not understanding fully. It is normal to leak the remnants of ejaculation after sex, there is nothing wrong with that.

If the both of you are wanting to get pregnant, then there are different things to do after sex, and some swear during sex. Additionally it can take 1-18 months for couples actively trying to conceive.

What do we have to do during sex and what do you mean we have to do some swear during sex?

Various positions that have a deeper penetration as well as propping up your hips with a pillow immediately after sex for approximately 20-30 minutes.

Sometime's if could be the man.. My husband now and I had a little girl before we were married and I was on birth control and he was taking male enhancement drugs to lose weight. Now that we are married we are trying to have another baby and I have been trying for 2 years too. So he went to the doctor and the doc said he had a low sperm count which takes alot to concive a baby. So that's our problem.. But with the help of the doctor we are now expecting our second child. So lady's dnt get down because you havent gotten pregnant yet just follow up with your doctors. You never know your man could be having the same problem my hubby has.. Hope this was helpful..

me and my bf have been trying for 4 months and I im not feeling pregnant im scared theres anything rong with me and I get upset because I know my bf wants a baby so bad but I would like to know whats going on

me and my boyfriend are doing the same thing we have unprotected sex and hes starting to get angry and walks away we have been trying for agrees and nothings happening I just want to run away and hide its starting to get to us really bad