I cant get pregnant after all treatment and infertility. We find out that my husband spurm count is zero. Do u have any solution for this. please reply my question we have some hopes from u.

you can try to have him tested again to see if it was a mistake. you can also try to see if there is some kind of blockage keeping the sperm from leaving the testicle. other than that, i don't know of any ways to try to increase the sperm count.
but if his sperm count is zero, the two of you may have to discuss another way of having children. i hope you figure something out. take care.

Most people are not aware that sperm counts in modern man has been declining for years. Often it's only after months of failing to conceive that men discover thay suffer from a low or no sperm count and poor mobility. It's estimated that up to 40% of men have a low sperm count, with up to 10% having zero sperm count.
There is a number of things that you can do to raise your count and increase MOTILITY. MOTILITY refers to the number of sperm which are active and moving with in the semen.
Eating nutricious foods. Switching from briefs to boxers to lower the temp of the testicles. Stop smoking and no alcohol. Coffee and cafein will also have an impact on your sperm production and health.
The fastes way to make more sperm is by taking a medically formulated sperm pill.
They combine a number of vitamins and minerals known to raise sperm counts.
ZINC, FOLIC ACID, SELENIUM, L-ARGININE and VITAMINS A, C, and E.
These vitamins have been scientifically proven to raise the sperm count.

FACTORS FOR LOW OR NO SPERM COUNT

1. TOXIC POLLUTANTS
2. HEAVY METALS
3. PESTICIDES
4. SMOKING
5. DRUG USE-SPECIFICALLY POT and COCAINE
6. STEROID USE
7. ALCOHOL
8. OVERWEIGHT
9. POOR NUTRITION
10. DIABETES

You and your husband should really speak to your Doctor about this, if you haven't already. I am surprised he or she did not mention this stuff to you both.

Good luck and keep trying. I am sure God will shine on you. :-D

Food for thought. Just make sure that your husband is retested. Sperm counts varies quite dramitically and more than one sample is so necessary to get a true estimate of the count.
If there is no sperm, AZOOSPERMIA
Very low count, OLIGOSPERMIA
There is a very small chance that a man can father a child without some intervention. If the count shows that the sperm have no tails or some other defect there is no chance of conception.

Never consider intervention without testing to find the cause of the problem. This could result in the birth of a child with a serious birth defect.

I am sorry. I gave you the wrong info.
The info i mistakingly provided was for a low sperm count. I am terribly sorry.