***WARNING: I'm not a shy person and this post will definitely contain Too Much Information.

I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend and, while a bit excessive, we had sex 16 times with in 12 hours. (We are a long distance couple and when he come into town it just kind of happens.) Well that was about two months ago. I bled twice and it hurt really bad. The whole time, during every round. Its like a burning pressure that kind of feels good but really hurts as well. I might be a masochist but that doesn't dismiss the fact that the pain should not be occuring. It hurts so bad that my legs and hands shake uncontrollably. Not only does my vagina hurt but my lower stomach hurts like my uterus is in pain. Afterwards this clear yellowish liquid kept coming out of my vagina. I always pee after sex and I'm pretty sure this liquid is not urine. I don't think its urine because after having sex when I pee its a dark yellow color and it sinks to the bottom. Like its more dense than water. My urine doesn't usually do that.

I just shook all this off because I thought that the pain was just something that came with losing your virginity. However, he was in this weekend and we had sex again, multiple times. Not only did the pain return but it was almost unbearable. I would start shaking and have to take a break for a few minutes. I even hurt to the point of tears, which is a real mood killer. The clear yellowish liquid also returned. I don't understand why this happens. We used lots of lube because I figured the pain from the first time could have been caused by the friction.

Is there a problem that I should know about? And can anyone tell me what is wrong? Should I be worried about something serious.

i dont know about pain, but the yellow/orange liquid is probaly cum. i dont know for certain thogh

This liquid comes out after we have stopped having sex and I don't cum. It hurts to bad to cum. I've never had an orgasm.

When you have white or clear liquid its normal its a way of the vagina cleaning its self but if its yellow or brownish,or green that means you have a infection and need to see a docter soon!

sometimes when the guy deeply penetrates into the girl then the girl might have lower abdonimal pain....sometimes even i do face it when my guy gets in deep...but the pain gradually goes away for sure 

never pee after or before sex that causes a UTI