When I try and masturbate it feels like i have to pee. is that the feeling ur supposed to get? :$ i get this yearning feeling down there and then it feels like i have to pee. o_0 i don't even know if i'm doing it right. help? and when i try to use something, like a banana, i don't feel anything...

yes, once you get that feeling, rub your clit really hard and push hard and go really fast

yes it's suppose to feel that way, just rub what i do is when i start to get that feeling i stop and then start again it feels really good.

Agreed upon. yes its normal. That urge is the forshadowing of an orgasmic squirting fest :-D So masterbate away

I get this feeling that is so great that I feel really good but it gets too great that i have to stop but while I have the feeling I feel like I have to pee but nothing comes out help am i doing it right I get the feelin at my tip of my penis wat do u do to masturbate help plz

ooooh u masturbate??? jus stroke ur penis n sometimes have someone lick the tip..

yeah its like the best feeling u could ever get do it all the time bro, it makes ur penis bigger if you stretch it when ur rubbing it too so keep masturbating and stretching and ull satisfy ur girl like no other man can keep the wanking up thats all i can say and the pee sensation is normal , thats the glory of it and also the main part :D

what is the clit?

This is very normal you have to pee because you pushing it out as you masturbate.

What happened to Me is just a little bit ago I let it all out when I felled that pee feeling is that pee or was it sperm

are u even old enough to know about this stuff...

When I masterbat I bleed am I doing something wrong

How do u know if pee or cum is going to come out

Its called squirting. Lots get that feeling and they are scared or dont know how to let it out. but once learned its very powerful. the best ever! all u have to do is totally relax dont listen to all the hype on pushing. keep making yourself feel that feeling but keep ur body totally relaxed...and it will come out on its on! 

Because you can go to the bathroom and totally empty your bladder before masturbating and still get that feeling if you angle your toy upward or whatever your using....I have held my pee right before..and went to empty my bladder and still done it. I tested the theory. Although you can tell a difference pee is light yellow, unless you have been drinking nothing but water all day long..Also pee has a slight smell. When you squirt it's completely clear and oder less...and the feeling when it comes out is very over whelming, not like peeing at all!