I am confused. I know that women can ejaculate. When I masterbate using a vibrator I reach the point of orgasm. But it smells like urine. So I do not know whether it is female ejaculation or urine. It feels like an orgasm, I have pressure pushing the vibrator out of my vaginaand when I pull the vibrator out, I can squirt across the bed but I smell urine.

Not every woman ejaculates....and if this smells like urine, it could be urine.

You may have problems with irritable bladder or a weakness at the neck of the bladder and suffer from urinary inconsistence during sex.

You could try to cut down of drinks, caffeine and alcohol, especially before the act took place and see if something changes. Also, make sure you pee before you engage yourself in sexual activities.

ignore what the individual before me wrote. female ejaculation comes from the vagina and w/o a urinalysis would lead most people to beleive they just urinated after sex. it wouldn't hurt to see a gyno, but it's most likely ejaculation. the "squirting" across your room also sounds indicative of ejaculation. when you urinate in a restroom do you "squirt " the same way or does the urine just flow from your urethra?

Female ejaculation is a very small amount. But if bladder is full, the ejaculation "breaks the seal" and squirts some urine. Start to urinate with a full bladder and measure the amount before you are able to stop. That amount will equal the amount you squirt. Some urination with female ejaculation is normal.

I'm sorry that these guys before me made you worry... but its completely normal.. just google it... heres some quotes...
"Although you may feel that your experience of emitting a good deal of fluid (that, to you, smells like pee) during self-masturbation may feel “not normal”, it is actually completely within the normal range of women’s sexual experiences. It’s true that people may not talk very openly about this phenomenon, but then again our culture is oddly silent about a lot of things related to sexuality. And unfortunately, being silent about sex often makes people feel alone, unusual or otherwise “not normal”.

Some sex researchers and educators refer to these fluids as “female ejaculation”; others prefer not to use this term, since the fluids that are emitted from a woman’s urethra during sexual excitement are not chemically the same as male ejaculate (semen). In fact, it is not entirely clear what these fluids are – chemical analyses have produced variable results. That said, they do not appear to be chemically the same as urine. In other words, it is extremely unlikely that you are peeing during sex.
"

Hello? have any of you done your research? Female ejaculate is odorless and colorless. It is NOT urine nor does it have urine in it. Studies and analysis have been conducted over years and years on this. If you are experiencing urination during sexual stimulation, then you are either experiencing urinary incontinence or bladder control disfunction. You could also just have a full bladder and forget to pee before stimulation, and it is a common thing for stress on the g-spot which also pushes on the bladder to cause urination (stress pee). Make sure you pee if you're going to be putting any pressure on that area.

actually no. i did some further research and i found a few articles that told me it was normal for women's ejaculation to smell like urine. if you're confused on whether it is urine or not, all you have to do is put a white towel underneath you while you ejaculate and see what color it is. if it has a clearer color or whiter color than urine then its normal. i tried and it had a tint of yellow but it said that was normal.

I have that same problom... I pee before sex everytime..and i still have heavy amount of liquids coming out but, it is clear! It has kind of a weird smell..a little like pee but its a different. It also leaves spots on our bed after it dries, so i am constantly doing laundry? do u have that problom? know if its normal?

Wow, thanks everyone. I've read about ten comments on this and have gotten ten different answers. You know what, who gives a sh*t. Maybe I got a piss fetish.

If femail ejac is colourless and oderless, then why are you told when its a creamy white your firtile.

God. ask your doctors.

And ive across this problem too, when i have sex there's no real sent to it, other than my mans cum, but when i masturbate, using only clitoral stimulation, i find that i smell a fain off, urine-ish scent.
From what ive found its ok, but if it bothers you, just dubble check with your doctor, it might be a Waring sign your body's giving about a possible UTI or yeast infection.

It usually just means the pH in your vaginal track is off. hence the scent.
Youd know if you where peeing. And having a week blatter has nothing to do with it ither, I have a weak bladder, and it was already confirmed that im not urinating.
And the white stains on your sheets just means that you Vaginal pH is high enough that you bleach the sheets pritty much. Not some epidemic. LOL

Hope i helped a bit more than every one else, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and il dubble check with her.... to see if it can b anything else
-Kat

I have this problem but my fiance and I never talk about it at all. I pee before sex and always have to after but our white sheets are yellow in spots where we have sex. I never feel the urge to go to the bathroom when were having sex but it just happens..it gushes just as much as i were to be peeing. Its quite annoying and embarassing but nothing has helped. I tried using different positions to make it not happen but sometimes it still does. It doesnt exactly smess like urine but i still feel like it is and am too embarrased to talk about it. maybe its nothing to worry about but then again it shouldnt smell if its just ejaculate. :$

I worry about the smell and the color my ejaculate leaves after sex to but I make sure I empty my bladder before sex and when I ejaculate I have a lot of fluids I just think there's nothing to be worried abouy besides my boyfriend loves it when I ejaculate every where its a turn on for the both of us!!!! :-D

god all of ya are dumb. Female ejaculation can smell like urine but its mostly clear in color this varies from woman to woman juss like everything else. Don't worry about it's normal

God damn. LOL.. 
It smells like urine, and it IS an orgasm. 
and that's that.
if all of us here are having urine smelling orgasms, then it must be normal, because i personally do not think that we all have bladder retardedness. 
the end. 

I second this last comment. At first I never smelled it but we have to think about where the fluid is coming from, and how many times most of us have an orgasm during sex. If my partner is not complaining neither am I. Same thing with a man, research states that the normal color of ejaculant for a man is a white or clear color but it could have a yellowish color (urine) in it but not to worry that is normal because the same tool used for ejaculation is the same one used for  urination. Men aren't complaining. It is just being a woman and being used to our bodies smelling, looking, etc. a certain way. :-)