Whenever I have sex or masturbate I pee or squirt ... to me it always seems like I'm peeing and I find it embaressing.. while to my boyfriend he thinks it's squirting and finds it hot .. how can I tell the difference?

It's uncontrollable, the second he leaves my vagina after an orgasm it happens and I can't stop it, and it like SPEWS, like I'm peeing, but I can't stop it.  It smells sweet, not like  pee.. but it's got a yellowish colour to it sometimes .. how can I know if it's pee or not? and if pee - how the heck can I stop it! :S

I assume this happens when you orgasm not when he does? How much is there? A lot? A tiny little bit? What happens if he stays inside of you while you orgasm?

sorry, i forgot to include that.
This happens when I orgasm, there is a lot .. like a large amount, it's the amount as if i was peeing i'd say. 

uggh, whats wrong with me

I guess I forgot to ask as well, does this when you have a full or semi full bladder?

I just talked to my doctor yesterday about this issue,,her reply was it is common for a female to squirt with a GOOD orgasm,she says it's part of the orgasm..I think it's,no, I know it's a turn on to my man....So lay back and enjoy the ride..:-)

princesssparkles wrote:

why dont you just put your fingers over your vagina and stop?

princesssparkles wrote:

If it has a yellow-y color then it's most likely pee. ALWAYS go pee before having sex or masturbating to eliminate the chance of peeing when cumming. If the liquid is CLEAR and doesn't have a smell or smells different to pee then you're squirting.

I'm a 20 year old male and at times when I have sex sometimes shortly after the first round we go again and instead of semen it's a strong current of well piss..... Any thoughts

its pee-- it depends on what you eat and how much liquid you are holding-- a lot of urine makes it seem like its not -- but think how you feel--- you have to pee, you cum -- you dont have to pee...

I have the same thing! I've only "squirted" twice. I had a few sips of water before but not enough to pee. The second time smelt like pee but not like stong pee. I feel like there is something wrong with me

It sure looks like that you are squirting. I remember my first experience with my then girl friend who was older to me. She knew about squirt but I did not and was shocked when it spewed on my face. I first thought that it was pee, but the residue in my mouth did not smell but tasted a bit salty at times but kinda laced with sugar. I got used to it later on and noticed that the tasted actually varied during the months. Stronger at times and then a bit sweeter (more like water in fact).
You do not have to try to stop it. I wish my present girl friend squirted.

Same problem for me too