I'm 17 years old and sexually active. I haven't had sex with my boyfriend for almost 2 weeks for one reason: It hurts. Each time my boyfriend tries to put his penis in me, it starts to hurt. Like, he goes halfway in and its as if he's hitting something inside me and it hurts. Sometimes it starts hurting when he goes all the way in or just a little bit. We tried different positions but it still hurts. I feel like he's widening my vagina to the point where it would tear apart the skin between my vagina and anus. I don't really want to go to see a doctor cuz I rather solve this myself first. PLEASEE HELPP!!

If you are constipated, the stool in your rectum might tighten your vagina because it presses against the vaginal wall. Feeling your boyfriend's penis trying to push past that hard stool can be very painful. :-(