I am 13,and a virgin.I want to stick my fingers in my vagina but I'm scared I will break my hymn(can't spell) Does it hurt??

Its spelled hymen.

The first time you push your fingers up your vagina, it is likely to hurt because your vagina is very tight. When you hymen does break, you are likely to be in some pain for a short amount of time. You may also bleed slightly.

In my opinion, you are better off breaking your hymen on your own, in your own time rather than having some boy who doesn't know what the hell he is doing and ends up hurting you. Still, that's my opinion. You are till to young to have sex but if you want to masturbate, go for it. All the better for you to learn about your body.

Any questions?

i lost my virginity at 16 and it didn't hurt at all. the guyi ws with was very gentle, as any person worth giving such a precious gift to would be. you are to youngto be having sex. your vagina doesnt finish developing until about 16 and you should try to wait about that long. i know there is a lot pf pressure in this area but remember two things when thinking about having sex, 1 it is a precious gift and you can only give it once. 2, make sure its the right person and that they will make the experience a good one for you as well as themselves. on a lighter note i think some masturbation is fine. its natural to explore your body and the more you know about what feels good for you, the more you can help guide your partner and  the better sex will be when you are ready to eventually take that step.

i lost mine at 14, trust me what the girl above me has said is very true. i lost mine while drinking and im nearly 15 but the fella just slags me now. it didnt hurt being broken in as we call it. but it your self respect is hurt. all ill say is if you are going to do it to anyone who reads this..wait atleast a month with them because honestly i really regret loosing it to that prick.

It really dint not hurt me but i was my friends b-day party when it happened.

It really dint not hurt me but you bleed

I did lose my virginity at 13, I'm 16 now. It didnt hurt though my first time because my partner had a baby penis (still does, lol). I didnt break my hymen when I was 12. I was just curious, I guess. You are deffinitely still too young to be having sex and you'll probably regret it, I know I do. I should have waiting till I was 15 & lost it to my current boyfriend that I've been with for 1 year & 1 month. He deffinitely would have been the one & it would have been better & I wouldnt have regretted it. But if you do plan on losing your v-card, be prepared for consequences and players. I wish you luck and hope you lose it to the right guy!

Well, i am a 14 to 15 year old. Is there slight bleeding when it happens or is it just like a period or something because i may have popped but i dont know. So how do you know when it is popped?

Im A 15 Year Old Girl And My Boyfriend Want Me To Have Sex With Him But Im Scared Because I Never Did It Anf It Might Hurt

I really do advise that you all wait until you truly want to have sex. I promise you'll thank me one day. Your virginity is a precious gift that you should keep to yourself until you are ready. Not when you're turned on at a party. That'll get you pregnant, trust me. I made that stupid decision.

can u pop it by your self

actually im so confused in our country we don't pop our hymn untill we merry ... i think it is right to do that cuz the one who deserve our body and our hymn is the one who will spend all his life with us im 21 and i think that i'm not ready yet to break my virginty ...

Yasmin, I think that if someone is pressuring you to do such an intimate thing, you should give him a slap on the face and tell him to f*** off, no pun intended. If you are not ready, don't do it. Heck, if you're not comfortable having sex, wait till you're forty-two!

Go NENO!! Lol

its ok it didnt hurt after but it might hurt in the beging but its ok u will like it after and it will make u cum only do it if he is the one thats wat u could do or dont do it if ur not ready : )