will hydroxicut show up on a drug test. I take them weekly and would like to start taking hydroxicut as a part of my diet.

I work in a laboratory and perform frequent GC Mass Spec type drug screens. Hydroxycut will not show up on a screen because the ingredients do not contain any derivatives of any controlled substances, especially since it is now ephedra free. Watch out for other weight loss supplements because they may contain derivatives of oxycodone.

Hi there,
Hydroxycut is a dietary supplement that is one of the most popular weight loss supplements on the market. However like any other supplement this one also can have side effects, and in 2009 I think there was a warning issued that this weight loss supplement can cause problems with live. But after this it has been reformulated and it is safer. I don’t think that this weight loss supplement can be showed on the drug test. How much do you want to take daily? Why do you want to take more pills? Are they not functioning properly with the dose that you have now? Try to alter your diet to make them more efficient.

Good luck.