I’ve been reading some of the fitness magazines lately. Trying to find the right diet product can be a nerve-wracking experience. Since there are so many of them it is real challenge to choose the right one. Recently I decided to try Hydroxicut and I would like to see is there someone who has experience with this diet product.

Several months ago Hydroxicut have been reformulated and it’s now better then ever. I’ve been taking Hydroxicut for about a month. Results are amazing. I’ve lost 5 pounds in a month time period. Isn’t that great!? When I first started taking Hydroxicut I felt a bit strange because it killed my appetite. Other good thing about Hydroxicut is that I don’t feel any side effect as I did when I’ve been using some other products. I’m not nervous or anxious like I used to be when I use diet product. With Hydroxicut I don’t need additional exercise. I can say that it is by far the best weight lose product I have ever used. It is worth every penny. So Hydroxicut should be your number one choice.

you say that hydroxicut is by far the most amazing dietary suplement you have ever used but yet you only lost 5 lbs in 30 days...are you exercising at all?cause i read the description of hydroxicut and it says you still need to exercise.5 lbs is not amazing im sorry..i used to be huge when i was married..i was 350+ lbs of ugly disgusting fat and i got tired of it one day and started walking.im still overweight at 264 but i think the amount of weight i have lost in just 4 months is amazing..86 lbs in 4 months..without hydroxicut..imagine what im going to lose now that im taking it.

im not trying to depress anyone or say that your not doing great..losing any weight at all is great so dont take it that way..i do have a few words of advice though..if you drink soda..stop..if you eat fast food...stop...im serious dont eat bread dont drink milk stay away from anything white..walk ,jog,run,lift weights do situps and pushups..all these things will help you i know cause they have helped me..and its going to be a hard long road but if i can do it anyone can do it.i was eating fast food every night and drinking at least..6 liters of mtn dew a day

good luck everyone

I JUST WANT TO COMMENT. BECAUSE I ALWAYS KEEP LOOKING FOR POSTS SO I HOPE MINE HELPS SOMEONE AS WELL. I REFUSE TO TAKE ANY MEDICATION WHATSOEVER. NO TYLENOL ADVIL NOTHING. SO WHEN I TOOK ZANTRAX I STARTED GETTING ANXIETY ATTACKS, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, I WOULD GET CLOSTERPHOBIC IN THE TROLLY, IT WAS JUST CRAZY SO I STOPPED (IF ANYONE WANTS THE REST OF MY ZENTRAX I MAIL IT TO YOU FOR FREE) SO ONE DAY WHEN I WENT TO THE BRIDAL SHOP TO TRY ON SOME BRIDAL DRESSES FOR MY SISTERS WEDDING, WELL I TOLD THE LADY I'LL BE BACK AFTER I DROP 20LBS. I BOUGHT HYDROXICUT TWO DAYS AGO AND I USED IT YESTERDAY AND TODAY. YESTERDAY I DIDN'T FEEL HUNGRY AT ALL, I WAS RUNNING ON THE TREADMIL AND LIFTING WEIGHTS LIKE CRAZY THAT I EVEN GOT DIZZY A LITTLE BIT, TODAY, I FEEL THE PAIN, OH AND I ONLY HAD A STEAK AND SOME GREEN PEAS FOR DINNNER, THAT'S IT, ALSO, THE PILLS MAKE ME REALLY REALLY THIRSTY SO ALL I DRINK IS WATER, I DON'T FEEL LIKE DRINKING POP OR ANYTHING. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS ONCE I DO EAT I JUST FEEL LIKE PUKING BECAUSE YOU'RE BASICALLY EATING ON A FULL STOMACH, THAT'S HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL, DRINKING WATER SATISFIES YOUR HUNGER IN OTHER WORDS, BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO THAT, I WILL STILL EAT TWO MEALS A DAY. SO I CAN'T TELL YOU WETHER IT WORKS YER OT NOT BUT LOGICALLY THINKING IF I'M WORKING OUT MORE AND EATING MUCH LESS JUST RIGHT THERE I'M SURE I'M GOING TO DROP A COUPLE POUNDS AND ALSO I'M VERY VERY GROUCHY SINCE, MY BOYFRIEND HATES BEING AROUND ME AND MY SISTER TELLS ME YOU CAN HEAR THE AGITATION IN MY VOICE, SO YOUR APETITE MIGHT BE GONE BUT HERE COMES BITCHINESS!!!!!!!

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

good luck everyone

In regard to the responses on hydroxicut. Approx. 7 months ago a co-worker of mines that weighted approx. 280 lbs lost 20lbs. from hydroxicut. At the time I didn't try the product because I was taking adipex 37.5 at the time. I lost alot of weight from adipex, but I gained 20lbs of it back. I started taking hydroxicut 1 week ago and I have seen a big change in my eating habits because it litterly cuts your apetite and I stay thirsty for water. As I said before, I knew someone who lost alot of weight from the product, so I am hoping to see results in the next three weeks.

Does anyone know if you can take it while being on high blood pressure pills? Is it dangerous like the efedra was?

Is it difficult to sleep when using this medicine? I've taken diet pills before that kept me up all night b/c I'm sensitive to caffeine.

My co-worker lost 35 pounds in 6 months with Hydroxycut.

I've been taking it for a week now... I'm very sensitive to diet pills and always end up sick.
So far, I'm feeling calm and NOT hungry at all! =)

I think all the reviews in this thread is consistant with the pros and cons for Hydroxycut. I took Hydroxycut for a month and then took a break as recommended and am now on my second bottle.

To sum up my experience, I was 265lbs and started doing Aikido twice a week and trying to do the full 2 hours of practice. I increase my water. I averaged 2 lbs a month on just that and was about 245 LBS. About 5 months ago, I started hydroxy cut and before I finished the bottle I had lost about 20 lbs and reach a goal weight of 220 lbs. and increased my exercise to 3 to 5 days a week and increased my water and decrease my food to a simple no carbs after 7 PM and no food 3 hours before bedtime.

Hydrox Effects - The biggest thing I can say is make sure you follow the recommended dosage. Don't forget to peel off the label and read the directions. Build up slow like it says. One of the effects is a higher heart rate so be careful take it easy it is not uncommon for nose bleeds (not that I had any). Also I try and not take a dosage about 6 hours before bedtime, I sometimes feel like I just drank a pot of coffee and have a restless nights sleep. I did feel at first that until my body was used to the product that when I did sleep it was from exhaustion and not just tired.

This is a great product and results will come. I noticed that the first 20lbs was easy when the weight did start to drop it was dramatic and I needed to buy clothes. Don't be discouraged if you do not see the results you want during the first phase, take about a two to three week break and adjust your body to your food and exercise routine and try again. I did not have a large increase in weight after I stopped taking the product only about 3 to 4 lbs, but this is easily rectified by weighing your self regularly and adjusting you calories for the day.

I absolutely do not recommend stopping carb intake. You need carbs especially if you are doing agressive workouts. I also do not hold back on what I eat. If I am hungry I eat even sweets, I just don't do it everyday. Remember you are changing your lifestyle and you need to maintain it so do what you can live with and be happy about it. It takes time to get rid of that old baggage.

So see you all when I am at 200lbs

I was just looking across this site for fun. I got a little caught up in what ya'll were saying. I am not over weight, I do not take these types of drugs, but I do exercise on a regular basis and watch what I eat closely. The reason that works is because of the high amounts of caffeine-like ingredients. You lose your hunger because when you are on stimulants, you just plain lose it. You are thirsty all the time because it dehydrates you. I would not recommend taking suplements like this for more than a month. They greatly raise your heart rate to unhealthy levels. I don't know, but I'm sure that when you first start taking that you don't sleep much. This is not healthy energy or the desire to stay awake and exercise. It is like drinking a few pitches of coffee and having it stick with you all day. I hope this is not what happens, but if it is, you should stop. The only advice I can give is: drink at least one pint of water and eat a salad before you decide what you will eat for a meal, exercise more (especially in the morning) as this will increase your metabolism, and don't eat fried food. If you do that and don't become lethargic, you will lose weight quickly and, most importantly, in a healthy manner.

I am about 165lb. I gained the last 2 months. Of course, the illegal drugs I was on kept my weight down..I am now clean! I need to know how Hydroxycut would affect me if I was taking an anti-depression and depokote medicine. Summer is coming up and I want to be ready...I only need to lose maybe 30lbs...

im thinking about trying hydroxycut just to shrink a little belly fat. im a muscular 235lb man and im afraid that if i take hydroxcut it may decrease my genital size and possibly curve my mutant-like sex drive or maybe lead to E.D. im cautious about any drug and need true info from anyone who knows because if i must choose from a little belly fat or genital shrinkage i choose to keep my belly fat (note.. any male who reads this and suffers from E.D. try 50 mg of ZINC every other day it does wonders for size and sex-drive P.S. to much ZINC= nausea or vomiting so adjust mgs to fit your individual tolerance.) SIGNED, Big,Black & Strong

just been readin through your opinions on hydroxicut. i have taken my 2nd course and lost 2 stone. but takin this pill is only part of the solution.u also need 2 have a good diet and regular trips to the gym.also some of the problems ppl are have such as unable to sleep leave atleast 5 hrs before u take your last one. and yes u will drink more water u need atleast 3 litres a day. hope this helps out

I had taken hydroxicut for a long time, but was never really consistent with the pills and the times and stuff. I went from a size 8 to a size 1 in a perior of a year. I felt great, weight 118lbs give or take a few pounds. Then I got divorced and instead of feeling depressed and sad and not eating, I felt happy LOL and have actually gained 20 lbs! ( sucks!!!!) At the same time, I stopped taking my hydroxicut pills about the same time my divorce started ( cliche??? ) I started taking these new Allie pills or whatever and they haven't really done anything because I don't eat fat food or greasy food so I don't see any results. Im buying Hydroxicut again and I'm pretty sure I will start losing a few pounds shortly. I think It also has to do with how active you are, and I work out about 4 times per week ( run for 45 mins and do spinning for 20 more).....
I will let you all know what happens next.

i have been using hydroxicut for 3 months now and have no health problems at all. can i continue using it all the time?

layla