Does suboxone show up on a 10 panal drug screen "non dot"? %-)

I Honestly don't Know, i Would Think It Would Since It Does Have opiates In It ?

I dont think it does. I had to get drug tests and it did not show up. I also had to get tested for drugs to be treated by a pain management Dr. and I'm pretty sure he wld have said something if my test came up positive. I have been on it for almost 2 years for withdrawling off of moriphene and it worked so well that I could not tell I was comming off of it. I was kept on it for chronic pain control but have since switched Dr.s who use narcotics to treat pain and must follow the strict rules of a pain contract and be aware if they'er patient is a drug abuser. I am finding it bothersome to come off of even with vicoden taken in it's place. So I am weening myself off by myself because I was fed up with my old pain Dr. of about 8 years. Even on vicoden i am having withdrawls. I know suboxone prohibits u from "getting high" from other opiates because it has an antagonist in it. Maybe this is why it isint comming up on a drug screen. Good luck to everyone who is on it for whatever reason.

I definately think it would show up ... It's an Opiate.
Trust me when I say, it will show up so be careful!

A few days ago, I was looking for the answer to the same exact question. Does Suboxone show up in drug testing. It was driving me crazy to read that some were on here saying that it DOES, it's an opiate. Well here are the facts. After being so annoyed by all this, I went to Rite Aid and bought 2 $40 12 drug panel test kit. It tested for the basics, along with PCP, Ectacy, Opiates and even methadone. I came up NEGATIVE on both tests. And I have been taking suboxone for 9 months. suboxone is an opiate agonist, therefore it DOES NOT show up on opiate drug testing or methadone drug testing.
I hope this curves your anxiety and anyone elses. But trust me, suboxone is not detectable by drug testing. UNLESS it is a drug test SPECIFICALLY FOR SUBOXONE. And no one is going to spend that kind of money to find out whether or not you get high or battle an addiction.

i would rather take suboxone any day rather than a street drug.a year and a half ago i was on suboxon and it kept me from having withdrawls suboxone keeps you from getting sick when your withdrawling from narcotics.it does stay in your system for 3 months it's also in the hair particals too.

rjsmom wrote:

dodiol wrote:

I Honestly don't Know, i Would Think It Would Since It Does Have opiates In It

I would say yes, because my 17 year old son died taking suboxone. It was in the autopsy report listed as an opiate

this seems very impossible to me unless he was shooting it and taking some sort of tranquilizer, suboxone has a ceiling effect and taking alot of the drug does not get you any higher he may have had that as well as other opiates in his system when he died but suboxone was not the cause i can assure you

Not tryn to be insensitive at all but he had to have been shooting it. I've been on 2-4mg a day without a perscription for 3-4 years with no problems. I take it to curve the withdrawal tho and not to try to get high. And since I do so little its just cheaper to buy on the street. I kno for a fact tho that shooting it is EXTREMELY dangerous. I don't do that and would never recommend it useless u really want to end up dead

has anyone taken the film strips, worked on he or she then just stoped working need feedback

Hi i know for a fact that it dose not show up on a urine test because ive been tested at work and gorne through the 3 nights of worried sh*t less sleep depried nights

and after passing the test i found out that there is a special test that the police and army do that can only detect suboxone.so worrie not and chill if you are tested.

yes i take the film strips.whats weird is that they invented the film strips
and they are realy easy to disolve to inject so by doing so its created
a bit of a problem.

Thank you for contacting First Check Diagnostics regarding our Home Drug Test Product Line. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have with our First Check products.

In response to your question, “Does Suboxone cross react to cause a positive on the First Check Home Drug Test?”

No. The First Check Home Drug Test does not test for Buprenorphine, Suboxone and Subutex, nor do these drugs cross react to cause a positive result for Opiates (OPI) or Oxycodone (OXY).

Heroin is considered an Opiate, therefore, any of our First Check Home Drug Tests that test for Opiates will work. We test for the five main Opiates: heroin, codeine, morphine, hydrocodone, and hydromorphone.

Thank you but being 3 years later have the tests changed

No...For Sure it does not

Children's services tests for it in some states. Separate test than the opiates and oxy tests.