I have hepitis c and are in a lot of pain I took a oxycodone 40 for pain and I have a drug test at work in 3 days will the oxycodone be out of my system?

i dont know exactly about oxy but you should be more worried about the hep c are you being treated for it ?there is one supplement that you can take it makes you feel a little better i have hep c also and i take it .the good news is that there are new drugs in the pipe line thats soppose to cure hep c the bad news is that they are expensive oh and the oxys thing drink plenty of cranberry juice i heard it helps good luck

Thank you very much.

I heard that if you have hepitis c that it takes longer to filter out oxycodone out of your system. I took one for pain for the first time and never thought about it being in my system for my drug test at work. I would like to know if this is true

well yes kinda because your liver filters all the toxins from your body and it also depend what stage your in . the longer youve had hep c the longer it take for oxys to get through your system and also it depend on how your other organs are if they are heathy or not, like your kidneys and your gallbladder but in general it should take about 3 to 7 days for oxy to leave your system or not to be detected on a drug test.