i am perscribed clonazapam on a daily basis and have regular drug screening for it. this does not always show up in my urine and nobody seems to no why this happens. i would be very grateful if anybody new why this happens on occasions. my doctor believes i do not take them, but this is not true, iam at my witts end with it it makes me look like iam not telling the truth if anyone else, has had these probloms and no's.why this may happen as it is from the benzodiazepam family which should show in my urine i take a 2mg tablet everyday. help

The same thing kind of happened to me... don't know why. I didn't test positive for Benzo's.

i have the same problem it has to do whit your does and the way clonazapam works in your body i was told this by 3 different doctors

I have researched this ad nauseum, because at one time I took 1mg three times a day and tested negative. I sparingly take it now.

From most of the literature, Clonazepam's metabolites are harder to detect on standard immunoessay tests (the rapid test). One source said it would only be expected to test positive after 20mg dose.

i take clonazepam , i have failed two urine test, lost two dr. i take .5 twice a day, i no that not much, but when i was taking 3 day, still failed..one lab told me that low of a dose, and the clonaze, didnt always show,so i ask 4 a blood test, well 10 days it wasnt back so i just
new the lab had missed it up, i had passed my pain test, with the urine, i thank they had left my urine test for pain in the freezer ten days, so in my blood i requsted, because i new i could pass it, i failed the pain, passed clonaze, of course you are the (dog) they try to make you feel like..if some one could tell me where i can get pro. help. i talked to office mannajer, he going call lab, but they are not going take blame. i am runing out of dr.there all in togather. oh well : answer please!!!

Clonazapam has to be at least 300 ng/ml in your urine before it shows positive. Your clinician should look that at thresholds for their test kit. Your 2 mg/day probably is not enough to trigger a positive response since it is 90% bioavailable and only 2% is excreted.

the same thing just happened to me today.I take klonipin and it isnt showing up in my drug test.my dr doesn't believe me.I took 2 yesterday as prescribed.She thinks i am lying.She yelled at me teling me she could lose her license..I said should I take 2 before i come in.She yelled at me again..I dont know how to prove I am not lying....

I am going through a similar experience with lorazapam that I take 3x daily,not showing in oral, and urine drug tests. Dr got upset with me, saying I was not taking my med's, and took me off, Cold Turkey!. I did find another dr, to prescribe same med's, but have yet to take a drug test for him. I like you, do not know why Lorazapam is not showing up, High metabolism?.

A 20mg dose of Klonopin would KILL YOU. I'm assuming you meant to say 2mg dose. I have had tests that came be negative and some came back positive. Unlike Xanax where it ALWAYS comes back positive. It is a very weird drug.

klonopins are a funny drug to test for... they wont come up on a drug screen nor will they on a urine or blood.. if the dr or who ever is testing you for them they gotta do a bezo test that specifically test for klonopins  or clonzapam the generic form .. otherwise your gonna be in this situation where drs are like wtf where are they.. guess drs are too dum to kno this sh*t an there prescribing it

I JUST HAD ONE AND MINE DIDNT EITHER,,THE DOCTOR DIDNT KNOW WHY???

I don't know why, but the EXACT same thing has happened to me
I was in a daily outpatient program and was permitted to take Klonopin as prescribed.
I was taking 2mg a day and sometimes a little more, and it NEVER showed on my weekly tests
They were so baffled that they kicked me out for tampering, when I NEVER tampered, I was just as confused as they were.

Just today my doctor said my prescribed Clonazepam did not show up in my urinalysis the last two times she has
tested. As I have been taking the same dosage and the same strength for over 35 years without any problems,I was
puzzled at her concern. She also acted as if she did not believe what I was saying, and that I was not taking them as I said. I myself, do not appreciate being almost called a liar by my doctor.....and I am wondering if this is some new technique. My dosage is very low and was prescribed by a very good doctor many years ago. My present doctor also suggested some testing to see why it wasn't showing up. Could this just be about money? I am baffled.

this is hAppening to me at my methadone program. klopin is not coming up In my urine or blood when I take it daily prescribed by a Dr. it comes up only on a rapid screen and they still don' believe me help

Your facility must send out for confirmatory testing of gas chromatography. Urine toxicology screening is never considered final, only an initial selection. Benzo metabolite should appear in the tests of gas phase chromatography if within window periods lifetime.