I am on the depo shot, but the other night I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend so I decided to take plan B just in case the shot does not work. Will Plan B mess up the depo shot?? If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know ASAP!
Thank you!
Crys

When you say "unprotected" do you mean you guys didn't use a condom? If you've been regular with your shots, then the shot is over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. Plan b won't make it less effective at preventing pregnancy but it will mess up your cycle.
I have been on the pill for years and recently I took a plan b because I missed taking one of my pills. I didn't get pregnant but the plan b messed up my cycle for about 2 months. For weeks I had constant PMS symptoms...acne, cramps, bloating, and heartburn and I had two periods in one month. Very miserable.