i am 13 yr old boy 5'4''/54 kg does bodybuilding or dumbles affect my height

This is an old myth. No, bodybuilding doesn't stunt growth. However, it's not a great idea in someone your age. Your body is still developing and it could stress your body out too much. Talk to your doctor, listen to him, and don't do any more than he says.

Hi Hatimhats,
I have to agree on this one with Bedson, there is no reason for bodybuilding to stung your growth. However bodybuilding is very serious and it will affect your muscle for a long time. As I can see you are still young, and as a matter of fact in your puberty. This is the time when your body will go through many changes. It’s not advised for young teens to start with bodybuilding. Have you consider maybe some other form of exercise that involves weight lifting but not as much as bodybuilding? Have you talked about this with your parents? Maybe you can find a solution in other sport or exercise activities.
I hope that this was helpful in any way.

I started building when I was 15-5'2....now am 19 n still 5'4 on height.i never say that its becz f bdy building but If u can wait tat ll be better