Hi, I would like to lose at least 30 pounds. I saw many commercials for fat burners, but I don’t believe anything I see. I would like to know from your experience, which fat burner is the best!

Hi, I can recommend you some natural fat burners that helped my mom and me to lose some weight. I heard about green tea from a friend who is a nutritionist. She told me that this plant is discovered 4000 years ago, and that it’s still popular. I thought, there must be a reason for that, so I decided to try it. I was having 600 mg per day of green tea with meals for several months. The results were more that I expected. This fat burning plant helped me lose 15 pounds! I know it’s less than you have in mind, but for me it is the best fat burner ever! My mother used something else. She decided to try with coleus forskohlii. It is a fat burner, also a plant, that grows in the mountains of Asia. It has an active chemical forskolin, that causes fat cells to release their energy and melt away. She lost 11 pounds, but she wasn’t on a diet as me. Whatever you decide, good luck!