Hi everyone. I’ve been meaning to ask this question here for a while now, but somehow, I always forget to do that. Since I know at least three people who are wondering the same thing, I thought it might be a good idea to ask here. Maybe somebody will know the answer. So here’s the thing, I always read about Omnitrition drops for weight loss on the internet and everything I see is people literally arguing and fighting about it. I was wondering, what is so interesting about Omnitrition that keeps people so intrigued? Why are these drops for weight loss so controversial?

Hi. I have heard about this product. I think I was even about to buy it last year when a friend suggested I should, since it gave her very good results. I remember reading an article about it and as soon as I figured what type of product this is, I decided not to buy it.

Omnitrition drops are actually hCG drops manufactured by Omnitrition. I suppose they are so controversial because they give good results while not being very safe to use. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone since it’s better to lose much less pounds but in a healthier way.

Hello there. I wouldn’t agree with you Julietteee.

The controversy behind these drops is certainly not related to its safety issues.

First of all, the reviews are great. Just take a look, everyone is thrilled with the results. And no one ever mentions anything about the side effects or any negative effect on their health.

I have used this product myself and I am pretty satisfied.

I lost about 19 pounds with it, and that is an amazing result since I would even be enough satisfied  with the fact that I didn’t gain any new weight.  

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is more than 18 years old. 

Hi BlueRanger. I said ‘’I suppose’’ because I am not quite sure if that is the main reason. Even though I am not very informed when it comes to this product, I can tell you that it is not 100% safe. I read all about it in that article I mentioned before.

FDA (The Food and Drug Administration) does not even approve this type of products. They approved HCG but as a prescription drug for the treatment of female infertility, and other medical problems similar to it. They never approved it for weight loss.

There is actually no evidence that it helps for weight loss.

Hello to all of you.

This thing is useless if you ask me. There is this strict diet that you need to follow while taking the drops. And they wrote on their web site- if you don’t follow the diet and use the drops individually, you will not lose any pounds.

FDA warned the customers several times not to use these products. There is a great chance that the diet I mentioned  is the main reason for weight loss and not the drops.

And the diet itself is not very safe since you are allowed only 500 calories per day. That just can’t be healthy.