Hi, I’ve been overweight for couple of years, and it’s time to do something about it. I saw a commercial about fat burning pill called Zantrex 3, and I want to try it. Did anyone use this pill?

Hi, my friend used Zantrex 3 when he wanted to lose 20 pounds. He combined it with a diet, because he heard it’s more effective that way. Zantrex 3 contain caffeine, guarana seed, yerba mate, green tea, cocoa nut and some other supplements. Each of these suplemens is effective in fat burning. For example guarana, a plant from Brazil, stimulates fat stores without irritating the stomach. Caffeine is a fat burner that boosts energy, has mild diuretic effect and increases mental alertness. This pills has the same amount of caffeine as 3 cops of coffee. However, be careful with Zantrex 3 because you don’t want to end up like my friend-addicted to caffeine.