Hi all! I was just wondering if any of this is bc related. This is a longer post, so bear with me :-P

First off, I am 25 and have been on Ortho cyclen for 1.5yrs. I am still with the person I lost my virginity to 2 yrs ago and we are both monogamous. I have never had much problems with the pill aside from some mood swings that were more than without the pill.

I had a period on Jan 29, had sex without a condom (that's what the pill is for!) during ovulation and started spotting 6 or 7 days later. I've never spotted and it was not pleasant. It was mucus mixed with a little brown old blood and really only noticeable when I wiped. My period was due on Feb 26 and it was late (Feb 28) which isn't a big deal. What I didn't like is it was much shorter with it being a little over two days. I know it was a real period because it was bright red.

I've since been experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen, unquenchable thirst, headaches, nausea, bloating badly, peeing more, and crying at the drop of a hat. I guess typical PMS symptoms well after AF and PMS time. On top of it, my nipples are leaking something of a cloudy yellow color whenever I touch my boobs and nipples. Just a drop at a time but enough to bother me. I've also had a good amount more mucus and it's the wet, non sticky consistency. Preggers symptoms right? Wrong. According to two tests, last one taken this morning (1.5 weeks since the so called period).

So my question is, is this all bc side effects that have just been by-passing me? Are my hormones completely out of wack? Cervical cancer? Never had kids, one partner and he was clean when we got together. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering if anyone has been going through the same things and can comfort me. Thanks!