Had intercourse 27/4/10 and have been gettin early pregnancy symptoms such as dull cramping back ache, nausea, slight headaches, sore boobs, bloating etc.. I was due for my period on the 9/4/10 i was three days late but iv had some slight red coloured bleeding.. Does anyone know what this could mean.. Any help is welcome

Forgot got to mentoin my period is always regular

early pregnancy symptoms are extremely similar to PMS symptoms, so that's hard to say.

I'm not sure the date is correct for when you had intercourse, so I can't really tell if the timing would be right, but implantation bleeding would be around 5-10 days after u had sex, many people mistake it for a period. It is like a thin tinged pink mucus sort of discharge. It isn't as heavy as a period, where u might not have to wear a tampon or pad. If you meant march, it seems it would be really late for that, though...

did u take a preggers test? ;-)

also, some STD's can cause spotting such as chlamydia weeks after exposure, so if you weren't protected, I would go see the doctor. Actually, go see the doc either way to be safe! :-) Better safe than sorry!

Some women spot through their whole first trimester during pregnancy. The safe thing to do is see your doc - she will check your levels - sometimes women aren't producing enough progesterone, and they spot. That's can be caught early and addressed.

Go to the doc:) If u are preggers, it's best to be healthy! :-)

Good luck!