My period cycles are on average 36 days (I get 3-5 month gaps between periods sometimes but in  regular times they would be 32-45 days), but i got my previous period 124 days after my period before that. This was on 23 - 30 Jan 2018.

My bf touched a drop of cum from my hair but then proceeded to pull up his pants (so the cum would have rubbed off and would not be dripping wet?) after i gave him a bj and swallowed 99% of his cum. We then made out and he then, maybe, used the same finger to finger me (but only 4 a while bc i stopped him after like 5 secs), then he went to lick my vulva but i stopped him bc i was scared sperm from my mouth would transfer to his mouth. At very most his tongue would be 0.5cm into my vagina. (sorry this is graphic). This happened on 3 Feb 2018.

My app calculates my stuff on a 36 day cycle basis although my periods vary immensely. The projected ovulated date was 13 Feb and projected period start date was today, 28 Feb. Yesterday, I found brown discharge on my underwear and thought it was my period (my day 1 periods often start of with brown blood then darker red at later that day), but it did NOT get heavier, although the cramps did for a while. Its on-off. I still have spotting today, same thing, but I notice that my pad had a v small brown clots (not blood clots, seems like mucus clots) and brown stains. Inside my vagina it was basically normal sticky/pasty cervical mucus with hints of brown. 

Is this implantation bleeding? I feel like it is not because if my app was right, I ovulated 10 days after the incident (incident- day 12, ovulation based on 36 day cycle- day 22). Sperm lives for 5 days longest (7 if its super strong). And implantation bleeding supposedly occurs 6-12 days after ovulation (which would have been day 32 (23 Feb approx)) or after conception (time of "sex"?) (day 21, 12 Feb). After ovulation, my cervical mucus was creamy and sticky, never egg white.

Before the day of spotting (two days ago), my vagina was quite dry although there was some sticky/pasty white mucus. On the day of spotting, in the morning, there was a clump of mucus that was relatively clear. I spotted in the afternoon. They say spotting can occur due to stress, which maybe this is the case because I've been stressed over this since 3 Feb. My mum said she sometimes spots and gets her period 3 days later, but she's quite regular and im very irregular. The last time i spotted was in 2016 during a time where my period did not come for months.

It is hard for me to discreetly get a pregnancy test. Please state your opinions to whether this is spotting or implantation bleeding and whether there was a chance of pregnancy in the first place?

Thank you very much

Health Guru

Hi, first of all how old are you and how long have you been having periods for now as they seem very irregular still, because your so irregular I wouldn't even bother to use an app to judge fertile days as It could be any when a bit like shutting your eyes an sticking a pin in a calendar an saying that's my fertile day!

Implantation bleeding would be bright red fresh blood an just mainly spots hence the name spotting, I would say that it is more likely down to your period being due more than anything else. One thing I would advise you do is go get your irregular periods checked out just to make sure there are no problems :)

Hello, Im turning 18 and have been having periods since i was 13, but when I was 14 I only had 2 periods that year, 2015 and 2016 were a bit better. Do you think I was fertile when all ~that~ happened though?

After a yoga session, I've been having more brown blood but its nothing compared to my bleeding during day 1 of my periods! I've gotten less worried about implantation bleeding since I think some shed uterus lining was found on my pad, thank you so much!

Health Guru
As I said because your periods are so irregular it's impossible to tell your exact fertile period as there is nothing to base your cycle lengths on.
You really should go see your doctor and get checked out to see why your periods are so irregular still as they should of settled down by now.

My mother will bring me soon, but I got my period yesterday as I normally typically experience (but less painful cramps and less sore breasts), which is good since it should mean that I'm not pregnant. Thank you for your comments!