okay so here goes. i started birth control pills because me and my boyfriend have been like doing more and more intimate stuff. and 4 days after starting the pill my boyfriend adn i had sex with out a condom....and he said that he pulled out in time....but i am nervous...what are the chances of me being pregnant? should i stop taking birth control in case i am pregnant? i am only a freshman in college....and just recently started having sex......but please help me!! thank you so much

It depends on what day of your cycle that you were on....whether you need to worry or not....for now on, i would use a condom until you have been on the pill for at least a few months!

hey there hun...
i have been trying for 3 months and nothing yet.....you could be lucky. like the other chic said...find out when you are ovulating...just google ovulating calender and it will come up....but don't sweat it really! another thing that you can do is go to the doctor and ask them to take your blood and test it cuz they can tell if you are as early as 2 days after concetion! good luck!

alright thanks for the replies so far....i am really freaking out. was the pill effective after 4 days....and do ya'll think i am okay? should i stop taking the pill in case i did get pregnant? and how long do i have to wait to take a home pregnancy test?? any advice would be greatly appreciated......i need some help. thanks all....

Dont stop using the pill yet. Birth Control isn't suppossed to be effective until 7 days of full use correctly. How long has it been since this happened, You can take Plan B for up to 5 days after unprotected sex. Try not to stress, and wait for your period if it doesn't come then that is when you can take a HPT.

thank you for your replies....so here goes. it has been 6 days since i had sex with my boyfriend. i have been really tired and like want to never get out of bed, my back is super tense and hurts like crazy, i have been getting headaches, been nauseous, get dizzy, have been havvinng cramps and yesterday i felt kinda bloated, and have aversions to food(especially hot food including coffee) could i be displaying symptoms this early?