im 13 and i get extremly paranoied i am what you could call a good girl i have NEVER had sex or a boyfriend i havent even come near naked boys genetails. i have gone through loades of paranoied stages on different topics but latley ive been extremly paranoied that im pregnant i was ill after i came back from the summer holidays and went to the doctor and had a blood and urine test and obviously nothing hinted that i was pregnanat. ive always been underweight and thin so when i put a tiny bit of weight on its easy to see. i have been feeling bloated , and sometimes it feels like im sucking my stomach inwards or its too outwards. i have a weired way of breathing sometimes, like i push my stomach out as far as possible and suck back in, but i've been breathing ike this scince last year soits normal. the last time ive had my period was on the 6th of november and finished the 12th it was six days but not very heavy. the thigns i have which make me feal pregnant is like my stomach looks strange like dented kind of in wards and then goes out wards, so i started to look up 2month pregnant bellys and they looked a bit like mine but bigger but i dont no if they were normal really. ive never had many spots, but i dont no if ts been like too long for me to not have any spots at alll and when your pregnant apparantly your skin is perfect and your hair is very thik and shiney my hair has always been thick but its not sjiney not even now. i havent had morning sickness like throwing up etc but i have had nausia but i dont eat break fast so that might be the case. everything i do makes me feal like im pregnent especially my belly, it feals blotaed and hard after about 2cm of pushing in. my friends say my stomach is tiny and im being stupid, my mom gets angry and says im being daft so shed like blow if i asked if i can have a pregnancy test just to stop me worrying and make me feal less scared. i think my next period will confirm my worries but still plase help.
(P.S my breasts hurt when people hit them even lightly but my fruends say they could be growing, and that breasts always hurt when hit all i feel is : nausia ( but i dont eat breakfast), bloated and slightly tired and more hungry ( but could be cause of the cold weather ) but i mostly eat more junk food than healthy so tht might be why i like eating. but please help iif you can

If you've never had sex, then you can't be pregnant. You're still young, and your body is changing. Technically, your body is constantly changing. The biggest change will happen from now till about your early 20's. Then again around your 40's. The bloating could just be water retention. Its very common for girls. Don't look into it too much, otherwise you'll start stressing for no reason. Especially since you've never had intercourse to cause these worries. Just take it easy, enjoy being young, and realize that you're body is slowing changing itself to make you into a woman. I hope this somewhat calms your fears, and I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you so much i was so scared my friend said not to think of it cause you can have hysterical preganancy if i think about it too much my body can start showing symptoms adn when you have water retenation thigy do you go to the toilet often because i do go slightly more often about 2-3-4 times a day and i drink lots and do a number 2 everyday lol x

also sorry to bother you i do get like menstrual cramps above my genetaial area and i am slightly more tired but maybe because of winter, but my body dosent feal tired my eyes just feal sore x

Of course the more you drink, the more you're going to have to go to the bathroom. More than likely, you're just dehydrated. Drink more water than sodas and juices. The water retention doesn't cause you to have go more. Its more like water weight. It'll make you feel and look puffy and bloated. Maybe why some days your jeans worse or tighter than others. And the fatigue (being so tired) could be due to what you eat. Since you said its more junk, then the sugars, and carbs, and salt (which doesn't help water weight) could be keeping you down. And yes, for some reason the winter makes naps seem incredible. Passing a stool everyday is actually good for your health. So don't worry about that, its your body getting rid of the toxins and waste. And the cramping could be just as you said it is. PMS. Or, you could be sycing yourself out about being pregnant. Your body tends to only fake symptoms you know about. So stop worry about being pg. =) I'm betting its just cramps, they happen. lol Hopefully this helped you out a bit more.

thank you that really did help by the way i have just made an account just incase it doesnet show the question as if its from me, and thankyou so much you have really calmed my fears and if incase i do get to start to become extremly scared i can fake being ill go to the doctors ask if i can send my urine in as a sample and im guessing that if i reeally were to be pregnant they would tell me which would calm my fears. again thankyou for helping my and your time x =]