I'm sorry, but I need help. My borfriend and I had sex on 3 different ocations 3 days after my period (april 18th) We had sex on the 21st, the 22nd and the 25th with no protection...he got pre-cum in me. 4 different times in 3 different days. I asked my science teacher if pre-cum can get me pregnant and she said yes. But other people keep telling me no. I'm just very confused. I've been very grumpy and I've bee getting hot flashes a lot lately. I'm always dizzy, and get bad head aches..but that's normal. I suffer from migraines. But I've been getting sharp pains in my stomach for about 3days now. Can I be preganant?

Health Guru
Well i hope you have learnt your lesson and use proper protection the next time you have sex. Yes your science teaches is right you can get pregnant from precum.
There is a chance you maybe pregnant but it would be very very early stages and not sure if you would have many symptoms yet.

Yes, I've learned my lesson.
And I also know its to early to have any symptoms... I think im I've been feeling that way because I'm stressing out.

Health Guru
You dont say how old you are and i would suggest you go and get yourself some reliable contraception either the pill implant or a contraceptive shot.

I'm 19. And yes I've thought about that.

Hi Ariana,
Reading your original post I have to say your chances of being pregnant are very low. The reason being, yes precum can get you pregnant but it is very rare for that to occur. It is the actual ejaculation of the male that contains most of the sperm, precum has very little compared to this. Stress can mimic pregnancy symptoms in females as we are SOOO lucky and on that you are right, it's probably due to the stress that you are delayed and getting headaches and such.
Hope this helps and go get those birth control!

Health Guru
I slightly disagree with you there lizardqueen precum can contain a lot me sperm if if has ejaculated prior to it.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. There's only like a 1-2%chance I may be pregnant.
I just have to wait. And see. I'm stressing out because my boyfriend says that i'am pregnant.

Ejaculation always has more. Ask any gyno they will agree with me. Neither here nor there though, time will tell if she is pregnant. I'm not here to argue. As long as Ariana gets an answer she is happy with.