Since July I have been worrying that I may be pregnant. I am on the pill and started a new packet on 4 July. I had my period from 2 July til 4 July. On 9 July I missed a pill (took 17 hours late) then on 16 July I had unprotected sex where ejaculation occured. Since then I am sure I have had three periods, the blood was dark and I have bled for 4 days, the last period I had though started 13 hours late and this never usually happens. I took a first response pregnancy test 4 days before period on 25 July, it was negative, I then took another on 2 July the day after my period ended and that was negative, so I thought I was just being silly. In the first few weeks after unprotected sex, I was getting hot flushes and dizziness and nausea but that went after 3-4 weeks. If I am pregant I would be 12-13 weeks now but I haven't had any symptoms, my breasts are normal, no bigger and no dark areola's. No sickness, dizziness or fatigue, no signs at all really but the only thing that is bugging me is ever since I had unprotected sex my lower abdomen bloates up all the time then goes down at times. It seems that it is bloated through out the day and when I get up in the morning its gone down, it looks swollen and this is causing me to think I can be pregant but I swear I've had three periods since unprotected sex as its always come on the same day for about 4 days. I'm so confused, its worrying me. What do you people think?

BY the time you have a period, a PREGNANCY test is accurate!

The way to test for pregnancy is via a test... If you are on the pill you are protected.. Missing ONLY 1 PILL usually is allright, and you took it late, you did not miss it by 24-36 hours...

Like I said since I had unprotected sex on 16 July I am sure I have had three periods.

Period One: 28 July - 31 July (4 days)
Period Two: 25 Aug- 28 Aug (4 days)
Period Three: 23 Sept - 25 Sept (3 days)

For the first 2-3 days of this I was bleeding, it wasn't light, it seemed normal to me, then on the 4th day it started turing into that thick dark brown discharge. Does this seem like a normal period to you. Would this happen if I was pregnant?

I am off for a Smear tonight, would they be able to tell if I'm pregnant from doing that?

Would someone please mind answering me on this one.

Thanks

That is normal bleeding, especially since you are on the pill!

The pill LIGHTENS and SHORTENS your period..Brown discharge is just another shade of menstrual blood...

You could always take a pregnancy test if you wanted.