Just wondering.

It seems we all bring something to the table that's different that both unique, and special.

I know there are some members that keep a journal/diary of their life experiences, but wondered if you thought your life was a book in the making or a movie of the week or a low-budget film. :)

S99

If I'm being honest, I would have to say I have lead an incredible boring life. I mean, I'm very happy with it, but it wouldn't make for exciting reading. I don't mind though; sometimes boring is good.

My younger life would make some interesting reading, but alas, now I'm older and more sensible.

While there may be an exciting paragraph or two, the rest of the book would make for an excellent treatment for insomnia.

Hey, they have internet access in the South!

My life would make an interesting book, so many strange and over-the-top things happen to me. Most of it people wouldn't believe, however, it's that crazy.

:1:
Adventures in housekeeping and diaper changing!
Just doesn't sound like a best seller, does it?

i think it's in print already

Diary of a Mad Housewife

stories from my early childhood are pretty interesting......most of them would center around the mean things that my older brothers did

I think so....we'd have to call it... "She's So Unusual"

A book about my life would be a great cure for insomniacs. I'd only have to write a page or two...

Very boring life, but that's not a complaint!

"Everybody's got a story".. I really believe that.
Mine included, but I look at life as more of a comedy than drama.

Thanks all for the comments.
Sigh......... I guess where this post came from was something in my own life that feel more like a roller coaster ride in emotions.
I had this woman that I was going to marry, who up and left and moved back east to be closeer to her parents. Oh we worked at the same place.
So moves after getting this great job.
Well her "former: BF lives there and in the process (manymany months later) she got pregrant with twins. Here former BF was into some drinking as well.
Well forward 14 months and she out of a job due to staff cutback and get married to said "former" BF. Forward 22 months later she moves back here and get a position with her former company (where I work) generating third party sales.
Well guees who the keeper of that data...... Yep Me.
While I was in Calagry 2 weeks ago was the week she started and it was a shock to see her in a meeting.
How do I feel ???????????
Think
Dan Gallagher & Alex Forrest from Fatal Attraction
or
David 'Dave' Garver & Evelyn Draper from Play Misty for Me
S99

My life would make for a great country music album!!!! None of this new pop c**p but the old stuff...

HIDE THE RABBIT!!! 8O

Man--I can't even begin to imagine how you feel! Do you think she'll try to get back with you? Yikes, this is a tough and uncomfortable situation!
My life would only be interesting as a travel guide since we have travelled so much. Otherwise, I'm about the most boring person alive.