I usually scan the whole issue to see what I will like. Then start at the letters pages to see what people are writing about.
Then usually read every article in order front to back.

Depends on the magazine and the situation. If I'm at the doc's office I will read only certain articles in order of interest.

At home, I'll read it cover to cover.

Strangely enough, I flip through them from back to front and read articles as they catch my eye. :shrug:

I look for the pictorials first, then read the ribauld comics---- :?

If only they were in braille :D

you mean the centerfolds?

you mean the centerfolds?
ahhh- yeah
clear as mud--as per usual :D

Cover to cover, though i skip any article that doesn't seem interesting to me.

Same here. Are you left handed? I read somewhere that people who are left handed are prone to read magazines that way.

Are you still reading magazines, people? :) You can always find anything useful and not on the Internet, so don't even bother yourself with reading them.

Although, I must admit, I still like their glossy pages and their smell. :) 

Scan the whole thing quick and then go back and read articles in the order of interest.

That would be me too. And for some reason, I like the editor's columns most of the time too.

backwards.

and i thought i was the only one. i always start with the back cover. :umno:

:1:

:1:
I figured you would be a skip-to-the-end type of guy
Only because you once expressed displeasure at those of us who read ahead to figure out how a novel ends before we're done reading it. :wiggle:

front to back, reading those articles that catch my eye