i have my xray result and the findings is PTB BILATERAL ACTIVITY UNDETERMINED and i went to the doctor and examine my sputom and the results is negative and i don't feel or anything signs that i have a TB.what is the meaning by that xray result?i need an answer....ASAP

Clarify with the doctor the x-ray findings.  It usually means that they saw some evidence of TB exposure in your lungs.  The sputum results do not indicate that the TB is currently active.

It is possible that what they saw is not TB.  In that case further diagnostics tests would be required.

what diagnostic test i will do?pls....help me...:(

Josie,

Your doctor would be a better resource here.  In general though, they need to identify what they saw on the x-ray.  They can take different views with the x-ray.  They may use an MRI.  In some cases, a biopsy may need to be obtained.

Hope it helps.  Keep us posted.

hi can anyone help me i have done my 1st x-ray and the result was suspicious densities on both upper lobes suggest APICOLORDOtIC view for better evaluation after a week i have done the suggested APICOLORDOTIC x-ray test and the result was APICOLORDOTIC view fails to demonstrate the suspicious densities in both upper lobes thus it means it was negative and my lungs are clear thank's hope you answer my query ASAP thank's

same as mine.... i consulted different doctors, with different diagnosis.