I have been on Yasmin since February of 2008. The first 3 1/2 years were amazing, then everything went to hell.  I ended up in the ER because I thought I was dying and ended up leaving with an "anxiety attack print off sheet" explaining what they thought I had. I have never had anxiety or panic attacks in my whole life, or depression for that matter. I was furious to think I wasted all that time in the ER just to come out with a diagnosis of "anxiety".  After reading the posts this confirms my belief that Yasmin is making me go crazy. I feel bad for my boyfriend because he has to put up with my bipolor behavior. I will definately consider switching to something more managable. This pill is ruining my life !!!!!   Anyone have recommendations of birth control that doesn't make you lose your mind and feel depressed ???

Thanx for uploading this because i was going to switch but im gonna stay on depo