So the story:

I'm on Yasmin and in my 1st and 2nd weeks I began missing several pills. I would miss one, then take one the next day to make it up, but then forget to take the pill for that day. I would miss two, then miss one - it was just all messed up. Then I ended up missing three pills in a row and had to miss the next two days until that Sunday when I could start a new pack. However, I did have sex during that ti me with any back-up.

I didn't think anything of it because everyone I know who've taken Yasmin and have come off of it in order to have children, have told me that it tooks months for thier cycls to even out and for them to achieve pregnancy.

A few weeks into my mew pack and in the second week I notice I've gained a few pounds and I feel... fat. I feel bloated and just generally bigger than I normally feel. I have become very tired and very irritable. I just thought I was having pre-menstrual symptoms a week earlier than usual and so just continue about my days.

I have been on Yasmin on a year and my period has always started heavy on Tuesday and ended really spotty by Saturday. Tuesday rolls around, nothing. Wednesday, in the middle of the day, I get my period, but it's extremely light compared to what I'm used to. Thursday - today - and I stopped at about noon. I bled for about 24 hours - really lightly.

I have missed three pills before and have gotten my period when I was supposed to, even though it says I may not. I'm not feeling over stressed or anything and have ruled out any other possibilities and have concluded that this entire period is just completely like nothing I've ever had.

So I'm worried now - am I pregnant? I took a test on Tuesday, but it came out negative. Was it too soon?

Can I ask.... were you pregnant?

Only I'm the same at the moment.

The EXACT same thing happened to me. I just couldn't remember to take my pills and would make up for them the next morning and whatnot.

I tested the exact same day a Tuesday and got a light period Wednesday which was done by late Thursday. I am now feeling really tired, nauseous and I think that I might be pregnant. My boyfriend always pulls out but these days you never know I could be pregnant so I am waiting to test tomorrow.

Good luck!

did any one find out if they were pregnant!!! cus im the same now...
missed 2 pills in 2 weeks.... started spotting around the time my period wos due.. i know it wosnt my period wos way to light =/
now feeling extremely tierd, slight headaches, increased hunger and always wana drink milk which is strange as ive neverrrrr liked milk before! =/ ?? x

did anyone ever found out if they were pregnant?

i am also in the same situation

i am in the same situasion

I am in the same situasion and dont know what to do. i havent menstuated yet i am waiting i need to get sick in the following week????
i am going to do a pregnancy test today