I dont know if this is really the same, but I've looked all over the internet and I couldn't find anybody with the same thing happening to them. I got my ears peirced about a year ago, and they have long since healed over, because they got infected. Now, the back of my ear (where my ear connects to my head) is leaking a yellowish fluid, that dries crusty after a while. It plays up after I've had a shower, and then it heals for a while, then it  plays up again. It's not a large amount of fluid, but i am ony young (12). My Dad and i have been putting colloidial silver on it to see if that helps, and it does, a bit. It is slightly itchy, but not that bad. I'm really hoping for some easy to understand advice on what to do, can anyone help??!?

Sounds similar to dermatitis, which is dry, crusty and itchy at times. Dermatitis can happen anywhere. Do you use cotton swabs in your ear? Advice: do not use cotton tipped applicators to clean inner ears, the skin in your ear is migratory and pushes your wax out on its own, instead just use a cotton ball to clean outer ears with warm water and mild soap, and go to your primary doctor to ask for a referral to an ear nose and throat specialist... They will probably give you something similar to dexamethasone lotion for the itching and drainage. Go to a doctor!

am 30 years now and my ear still smell badly since my child hood, what can be the cure of this issue?