Is rubbing alcohol and vinegar good to use if you have blue mild in your ears?

Either or the other of the two would be ok, though I would dilute them 50/50 in some water.  What is it that you are flushing out of your ears?  You can purchase a bulb from the pharmacy that can flush your ears out and effectively remove any foreign body in there safely.  It requires you to draw up whatever solution you are going to use by squeezing the bulb and drawing it up into the bulb.  You then place the tip by the ear opening but not inside the ear.  Putting it inside could rupture your eardrum.  Place your head over a sink (because it is going to get messy).  Squeeze the bulb quickly to spray the solution into your ear with a forceful stream.  Hopefully, a few times of doing this will dislodge or clear your ear of any foreign matter.

This is blue mold in my boyfriends ears. He has a ringing in his ears and has been bothering him for quite some time now. He's stubborn and wont go to the hospital. I finally got him talked into going to the veterans hospital to have them checked out but I'm positive that it is mold. I was just trying to help him out until the 17th. That is when his appointment to the ear doctor is. He has ringing in his ears and a buzzing and loses attention easily.

Have you tried flushing them yet?

yes I tried the 50/50 mixture with alcohol and vinegar, it seems to be working a little bit. He's sleeping alot better now. He seems like he can hear a little bit better now. How often should I do this for him until I can get him to the doctor?