Hey i noticed a week ago that i had a big bumb about big as a thumb behind my right ear i touched it noticed a smaller one next to it i went to the doctor for urgent care and he said swolllen lymph node he diddnt test me or anything and im getting worried about it a week later a notced a another bump on my left ear and is very sensitive i have been putting healing cream on it but it seems to get more irratted. could it smoking ciggarettes or past drug use of cocaine be a cause of this, i havent done the drug for two moths and noticed it by moving my hair.

The lymph nodes get swollen if there is an infection in the body. In your case the infection could be in your ears. You have lymph nodes all around your body and every one of them is in charge of particular body part. Have you had any problems with your ears? Also this might be related to your cocaine use in a way that your nasal cavity is having some problems, most like some sort of infection. In my opinion you should be treating lymph nodes, you should find the main cause which is probably infection in your nose or your ears. When this is gone, your lymph nodes will be back to normal and you won't have these bumps behind your ears.   

I used cocain for many years and had the same problem... i could squeeze my ear lobes and puss would come out of the front and back!! I have not touched cocaine for over a year now and the lumps have completely gone... (DONT USE COCAINE!!) It is a horrible drug and the short time it makes you feel good for is realy not worth the horrible side effects... i felt like i was having mental health issues.. loss of friends/family... my heart was realy scaring me (beating way to fast)... i lost my abilty to be able to have conversations with people as my attention span was non existent... seriously anyone who reads this please listen to what i said... we only get one life and i feel like i have wasted the last ten years of mine down to this drug... one year off of it and i feel i am slowly coming back to life!!