I am getting over a sinus infection. There is now very little mucus and I can breathe. I have been taking 1500mg of Amoxicillin per day for 10 days now. For the past 6 days my ears have been "popped", are "popping" of the ears common with sinus infections?

Sinus inflammation is usually followed by inflammation of the nose cavity and nasopharynx and it connects both middle ear cavities through the Eustachian tubes. When the nasopharynx is inflamed, the swollen nasopharyngeal mucosa closes the Eustachian tubes’ openings into nasopharynx. This stops the communication between the nasopharynx and middle ears, because there is no communication with the nasopharynx, the air in the middle ears becomes trapped. This trapped in the middle ears decreases and decreased air pressure in the middle ear causes secretion of serous liquid from the middle ear's mucosa into the closed cavities of the middle ear. This liquid causes the feeling of “popped ears”.

years ago I was getting over a cold and it started to clear up but my hears have always been popping for no reason for about two years, I think there is some sort of fluid in them. It is sometimes hard to hear and it gets really irritating. Is there anyway of stoppin this annoying problem? :-(

why health decreases when person suffer from nasal polyps