I was in Army BCT and missed my periods Nov&Dec due to stress. My last 'normal' period was Jan.5th-Jan.10th. Now I just had another period this month Feb. but it was not normal. It was two weeks late. A normal cycle should have an in between period of 21-28 days. Mine was 30+ days. The first few days my blood (pardon for being descriptive) was black with black clots aka old blood. Then it turned rust to bright red and lasted 4 days but wasn't heavy as usual. Now my period is over but I'm having brown/clear discharge. I don't have an infection this has already been checked. My breasts are a little sore, I've been having dizzy spells which last from anywhere to 10min-30min, I want to eat all the time, I've gained a little weight(and it was noticeable to my boyfriend.), I'm very cranky, want to sleep all day, sore lower back, and having unexplained diarrhea immediately after eating. If I'm not pregnant then can someone tell me what's wrong?

It could be stress. Stress can cause dizzy spells, wanting to sleep more, weight gain, and also eating more can cause weight gain. diarrhea can be caused by just about anything, a change in diet, or some bad food you ate. your period could be unusual because of stress also. if you need to, take a pregnancy test, or ask your doctor for a blood test, which is more acurate.